- September 22nd 2016 the 2nd JT Day of ProSTEP iViP Association took place in Continental Arena in Regensburg, Germany. More than 180 participants discussed the usage of JT in business processes.YOu can find a detailed report under: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/jt-digital-transformation-enabler-steven-vettermann
- JT Industrial Application Package Version 2 is approved and released. After intensive evaluations JTIAP is now approved by VDA Working Group PLM as VDA 5601 and by ProSTEP iViP Association as PSI 14-1, V2.
With this user driven specification the industries get an important contribution to expand the usage of JT. It is compatible with (ISO 14306) but adresses additional user requirements. All use-cases defined by JT Workflowforum (PSI 14-2) are supported. JTIAP is aligned with the current Siemens JT Version 10 and includes a modern compression algorithm. Hence siginficant enhancements in performance and file-size-reduction are expected. For further information please visit "Events and Publications"
- Daimler completes the CAD migration from CATIA V5 to NX suiccessfully and in time. A detailled report is available in PLM Portal.
- Done: after two years of intensive work the book "Concurrent Engineering in the 21st Century" is now ready and available as e-book as well as paper book.
On this home page you find information about the following topics:
- Executive Consulting: all about my professional services as an independent consultant and coach.
- Presentations and publications: summaries and downloads of presentations, publications and interviews.
- Science and Lectures: latest information and downloads concerning my lectures "Information Technology and Knowledge Management in Product Development" as well as information and links of my scientific network.
- Links: interesting links to business topics, things of general interest and from the lake constance region.
To several contributions downloads are provided. For download please registre yourself.
All contributions are available in German and English. Downloades are available only in the original language.